Cigar Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does AVERY make cigar band labels? Does anyone have a solution for decent looking bands, pics please?

·
Banned
6,267 Posts
I just used the WORD program that was suggested on the first picture thread and they work just fine for me. Its just a word document that you type in your text and it prints out on a regular printer on regular paper. You cut it yourself. Nothing fancy but it keeps me from getting my smokes mixed up.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LasciviousXXX said:
I just used the WORD program that was suggested on the first picture thread and they work just fine for me. Its just a word document that you type in your text and it prints out on a regular printer on regular paper. You cut it yourself. Nothing fancy but it keeps me from getting my smokes mixed up.
I was going to do the same thing, just figured someone may have found some type of label that would work without using tape, glue, paste,etc....

·
Registered
21,743 Posts
There is a BOTL on Cigar Weekly who may put another group buy on blank cigar bands together soon. They are very easy to use. Just write what you want on the band, peel a small portion from one end and wrap around the cigar. No glue, no mess. Its basically one sticker with a precut area about the size of the end of a pencil eraser. Just peel that part off and you're good to go.

I'll keep you guys posted on when this is going to happen and prices. I think in the last buy 1000 bands cost around $30 or so.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1f1fan said:
There is a BOTL on Cigar Weekly who may put another group buy on blank cigar bands together soon. They are very easy to use. Just write what you want on the band, peel a small portion from one end and wrap around the cigar. No glue, no mess. Its basically one sticker with a precut area about the size of the end of a pencil eraser. Just peel that part off and you're good to go.

I'll keep you guys posted on when this is going to happen and prices. I think in the last buy 1000 bands cost around $30 or so.
Perfect, I appreciate it. Would love some of those.

·
-
11,412 Posts
LasciviousXXX said:
how do you attach them? and don't say elmers glue.

·
Banned
6,267 Posts
IHT said:
how do you attach them? and don't say elmers glue.
Elmer's Glue! hehehehehe

No but seriously I DO use just a touch of Krazy Glue. It sticks very well and has no odor (that I can tell anyway). It works great for my purpose you just have to be careful that you don't glue your hand to your smokes (which all in all wouldn't be such a bad thing except for when you're trying to nub a cigar :D )

·
Enjoying life...
4,742 Posts
I've seen ads in magazines where you can order generic cigars with custom made bands. I'd love to have a custom band to use when I give a cigar as a gift. Anyone ever order a custom band? What can you have them put on it? Is the Word program that is being talked about Microsoft Word?

Jeff

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
1f1fan said:

Can you find out where he got them from? I wouldn;t mind just going ahead and buying a bunch myself.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.