Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
21,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Holy Grail my rear, but that is what JRCigars says here. (No direct link - you will need to selct Consuerga from the drop down menu to read the lies.. uh, I mean description).

Whatever is what I say here.

I have since smoked two more and they are not quite as bad as I initially experienced. However, they are not for me. Ever. I do not even want them in my coolerdor lest they rub off on the rest of the stock :bx

From what I hear, some people really like these things :al

I have, I believe 22 of them left. They are the No. 73 Principale Maduro.

So, how do you get them absolutely free of charge? Respond in this thread with 'hat me'. Entries will be accepted until Thursday the 27th at 5pm MST. I will assign each a sequential number in order. I will then use a randomizer to pick a winner. Everyone will have an equal chance to win.

I will then ship the cigars to you free of charge. No shipping, no handling, nothing. Of course, you will be stuck with them and I cannot be held responsible :tg Hey, they just may be your holy grail :s

On second thought, I will require one thing. You must post a review in the review section once smoked.

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Hey! I resmble the 'hat me' reference. Why I oughta! Oh.........ahem. I guess it refers to throwing names in a hat. ;)

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
What the heck... hat me.

I need a reason to make up a coolerdor.

Scott"guineapig"M

·
Sneaky Bombin Bastage
2,569 Posts
Hat me please

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.