Cigar Forums banner

HoHo's are delicious, don't you agree Caddomoney?

276 views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  CaddoMoney 
#1 ·
Today I spent a lot of time picking chocolate out of my frosty white beard, and I've also been spending time thinking of what Andrew would like for christmas....so what would YOU like little boy? Respond or lose your right to bitch about getting ANOTHER nose hair trimmer. Yes, I'm well aware of your nasal forest.

#2 ·
Uth-o Santa, you caught me - I'll have to admit that I've been a bad boy this year. Gorilla math has gotten the best of me and I'm absolutely terrible at following the rules in the NST. I have a feeling that there will be a lump of coal in my stocking this year. But with oil and coal prices on the rise, you might want to reconsider.:D Instead of a lump of coal, I would be honored to receive any of the following:

Any Oliva G Maduro
Any Graycliff
Any Perdomo Lot 23 Maduro
Any NC Cohiba
ANY RASS or CC
Any Onyx
Any Nat Sherman (I've heard mixed reviews on these but my wife is from NY so I'd like to try 'em)
Anything sungrown
Anything med. to full.
Or anything else
I've also never met a Partagas that I didn't like. :ss

Not a big fan of Gurkha's so if you'd like to leave them for your reindeer that'd be fine with me.

I'm really not that picky of a guy, except when it comes to pickin' my nose. Speaking of which, I'd better go and take care of that forest that you mentioned. I'll leave a plate of cookies and some special nog out for you!

#3 ·
Uth-o Santa, you caught me - I'll have to admit that I've been a bad boy this year. Gorilla math has gotten the best of me and I'm absolutely terrible at following the rules in the NST. I have a feeling that there will be a lump of coal in my stocking this year. But with oil and coal prices on the rise, you might want to reconsider.:D Instead of a lump of coal, I would be honored to receive any of the following:

Any Oliva G Maduro
Any Graycliff
Any Perdomo Lot 23 Maduro
Any NC Cohiba
ANY RASS or CC
Any Onyx
Any Nat Sherman (I've heard mixed reviews on these but my wife is from NY so I'd like to try 'em)
Anything sungrown
Anything med. to full.
Or anything else
I've also never met a Partagas that I didn't like. :ss

Not a big fan of Gurkha's so if you'd like to leave them for your reindeer that'd be fine with me.

I'm really not that picky of a guy, except when it comes to pickin' my nose. Speaking of which, I'd better go and take care of that forest that you mentioned. I'll leave a plate of cookies and some special nog out for you!
I bet Santa is a cigar smoker and has been known to smoke a pipe, I would forget the cookies, you can get them anywhere. How about a nice cigar or pipe baccy to go with that special nog!

#4 ·
I bet Santa is a cigar smoker and has been known to smoke a pipe, I would forget the cookies, you can get them anywhere. How about a nice cigar or pipe baccy to go with that special nog!
Mrs. Claus has "cut me off" from pipes after that little incident involving an elf that got too close. Oh well! Santa can still drink the 'nog and have stogies! Oh yeah, cookies are good too. Any they better be peanut butter if you want those fancy smokes! Burnt dog crap looks convincingly like coal ya know...so don't even think of putting out chocolate chip.

We'll see what I can do Andrew, but you better be on your best behavior until I visit your house! And don't forget the cookies.

#6 ·
Santa's been so busy that he's had to call upon the nice postal workers to do his bidding.

DC# 0103 8555 7492 8861 3272

Merry Christmas!!
Uth-O... I'm going to reenforce the box Santa. I'm glad that the postal workers have to do your bidding, I left the nog out and my dog drank it - he's walking a bit crooked now but he'll sleep it off!

Happy Holidays Santa!

#7 ·
WOW - received my hit from Santa today! I thought that maybe I'd get one or two things from the list but Santa knows how to fulfill a wish list!

RP Sun Grown - Love 'em
RASS - I've only had the SCC - this one is a nice treat!
RyJ Habana Reserve - On the to try list - looking forward to it!
La Gloria cabana Series R - again on the to try list - looking forward to it!
Partagas SR - LOVE'em!
Oliva G Special G Maduro - One of my all time favorite smokes - especially this time of year!!!
Perdomo Lot 23 Maduro - on the to try list - I've heard great things!

also a lump of coal and a box of matches from Casa Fuente.

Pics to come this evening when I get home!!!

I really don't know why I deserve all of this but thank you, thank you, thank you!

Now comes the tough part, one of my coworkers' just lost his g/f after three years and the he likes the Oliva G just as much as I do - I just might have to gift it as a sympathy smoke - it's hitting him hard with the holidays. I'd really hate to give it up but I think that it's the brotherly thing to do and that he could use a sympathy smoke.

Thank you again Santa - if anyone could hit up DOHCtorJT with some RG he deserves it!!!

Again, pics to come tonight!!!

#8 ·
Pics as promised - a little late, end of the year stuff has had me busy. Note there's an Oliva G Special G missing from the pics :ss I'm hoping that Mrs. Claus brings me a whole box of 'em. These are all truly awesome smokes - Santa was REALLY good to me this year! :ss

and the treats - even a lump of coal!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.