Cigar Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ho, Ho, Ho.... I've checked my list and rechecked and I can't find any record of where you've asked for anything.

Why don't you sit down here where I've cleared off a spot and tell this jolly old geeser whatcha want.

I have a good idea that you've been good enough for a five pack of Creamosas, would you like anything else?

Ho, Ho, Ho..... Jesus, I can't say those three words enough!!!!:chk

·
Registered
523 Posts
Ho, Ho, Ho.... I've checked my list and rechecked and I can't find any record of where you've asked for anything.

Why don't you sit down here where I've cleared off a spot and tell this jolly old geeser whatcha want.

I have a good idea that you've been good enough for a five pack of Creamosas, would you like anything else?

Ho, Ho, Ho..... Jesus, I can't say those three words enough!!!!:chk
Anything delicious!

41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ho, Ho... what the hell?

Thread Jacked!!:gn

Well, Well, Well Mr. Doubled... It seems that you're being a lil naughty as of late.
I've been watching a lot of "The Dog Whisperer" while the elves have been wrapping presents so I think I've learned how to correct this bad behavior!

tsst.....no
tsst.... bad doubled.

If that doesn't work, I'm launching an all out assault next week!:mn

·
Registered
523 Posts
Ho, Ho... what the hell?

Thread Jacked!!:gn

Well, Well, Well Mr. Doubled... It seems that you're being a lil naughty as of late.
I've been watching a lot of "The Dog Whisperer" while the elves have been wrapping presents so I think I've learned how to correct this bad behavior!

tsst.....no
tsst.... bad doubled.

If that doesn't work, I'm launching an all out assault next week!:mn
Well then Mr. Santa do what you gotta do......:pp

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.