Cigar Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After reading WillyGT's thread, about there Anniversary and how He will celebrate that with a good cigar, then I start thinking of my Wife also.
I'm Just wondering how many of us that our wives, girlfriends partners are taking this great hobby or the art of smoking.
Yes I'm always curious about my fellow Aficionados.
I have a very understanding wife that She infact happy looking after my humidor, She will Normally say "I put some water in your Humidor, it was 64RH" isn't that great? well of course once the statement arrived, that is a different story, She will just asked me like I cheated to her "What Is This?" and she will say, "throw the garbage... " I guess because she smoke also (Marlboro though) Then one time she tried to smoke one of my Cigar an RyJ Hermoso no.2 EL She said " I like it, I din't know they taste good" I'm like, Oh Oh not good! good thing I convinced Her to smoke Panatelas :D
I Guess I'm doing this thread just to let you know that I'm happy having a wife like her. Congrats again to you WillyGT and to your Senorita!

Salud!

·
Funky Monkey
1,067 Posts
Thanks Pinoyman :D. Yeah my girlfriend doesnt like the smell of cigarrettes, but everytime i open the humi(sometimes its her the one that opens it ;)) she loves the aroma of the cigars. She has tried to smoke some of the bigger smokes with me (Robustos mostly) but she still thinks that bigger means stronger (eventhough i have told her its not necesarily right). So when she smokes with me she always smokes some of the minis, panatelas, or puritos. We have tried several brands of the 3 sizes(Montes, COhibas, RyJ, Quintero, LaGloriaCubana, H.Upmann) and the ones we both have liked (specially her) are:

Minis- MOntecristo or Quintero, Since both are mild and smooth. If you want something with more strenght then Cohiba is the right one.

Panatelas- Cohiba.

Puritos- La Gloria Cubana (this is one of my favorites for a 15min smoke).

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
c2000, icehog3 you guys are Loco! :r not my wife, she is like EL cigar, the more you aged, the better she gets... I'm sure you guys just joking about that picture, if not, Hey! what's wrong with rolling your own cigars ;) :D

Salud!

PS. Im still here at the office, but you know what? I've got my Serie P No.2 mr.c start a thread about this cigar and I'll be happy to do a post and also some pictures about this cigar.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.