Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
formerly Jokieman
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been perusing the forums here at clubstogie.com for about a month now. I'm new to Cigars, and the Forums. I Recently moved to Florida from Louisiana, and my wife (believe it or not.) Bought me my first cigar. I tried it, and really enjoyed it, and here I am...

It was a Dunhill....

Since then i've been checking out the forums to get ideas for cigars that are more within my budget. I've gotten a lot of good recommendations from the people here on these forums, (at least I HOPE so! :)) and plan on ordering a box of Cusano 18's (Tried them, loved them) And will be trying some Flor De Oliva's as well.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Welcome!

·
HOT for HILLARY!!
3,591 Posts
Welcome. Be sure to check out CS's sister review site....top25cigar.com Theres a link on the gold band near the top of each page. They have a list of the top rated cigars for different price ranges.

I also wouldnt be afraid to skip out on two of 3 cigars and go for a pricey one every now and then. Ive learned that not only is it an enjoyable treat, but it also helps to you to pick out flavors better...and therefore better enjoy the $4 cigar you have the next day. Like anything else, the more you experience, the better you will be and more you will enjoy...and spend...and spend...and spend

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Hola! :w

·
Sneaky Bombin Bastage
2,569 Posts
Welcome to CS! Enjoy your stay; great bunch of people here.

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Hang on baby! It's all down hill from here! :)

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
formerly Jokieman
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks everyone, I really appreciate the warm welcome. And yeah, i'm already drooling for more cigars, more storage space. etc.

I saw someones stash, I think it was Mo's in the forums, and after I got my senses back, I started to get ideas. lol.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Welcome to the Jungle. Gotta love a wife who starts you on this little adventure into cigar world. Of coarse she might come to regret it when you start buying more and more and more....... :D

Jokieman said:
I saw someones stash, I think it was Mo's in the forums, and after I got my senses back, I started to get ideas. lol.
If it was a closet of cigars, then yes it would belong to "THE MAN" Mo.

enjoy your time here and soak up as much knowledge as possible.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Welcome aboard Jokieman! Yeah, Mo's stash is every gorilla's dream. :rolleyes: Although my 400 ct Humi that I just got is getting full quick, and the 100, and the 50.

GoatLocker

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
GOAT LOCKER said:
Although my 400 ct Humi that I just got is getting full quick, and the 100, and the 50.GoatLocker
Damn slippery slopes :D

·
Registered
37 Posts
I think you've came to the right place. Awesome site!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.