Cigar Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Bro It's been 25 yrs. since Texas Longhorns stepped off the bus in Fayettville Arkansas,and of course we know how that turned out.but it could turn out different this time...although,no matter how it turns out...Good Luck to ya'll,and if you're goin to the game Have Fun..Win or Lose!

·
An ass, not a fish
4,476 Posts
AF MAN said:
Have Fun..Win or Lose!
Thats the name of the game. My wife is a huge gator fan, so I have to undure the ups and downs as a Zookified team tries to win. I just like watching games where the players give their all and the ending is exciting. For some reason, I'm up on the hogs this year. Now where is that silly hat..... :D
SeanGAR

·
Definitely not a puff fan
1,804 Posts
Been lookin' forward to this for a long time! I will be at the game, calling the Hogs like a lunatic. College football is just so darn fun!! It should be an awesome game, really close, with the Razorbacks on top at the end!!

WHOOOOOOOOO PIG SOOOOOOIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LeafHog said:
Been lookin' forward to this for a long time! I will be at the game, calling the Hogs like a lunatic. College football is just so darn fun!! It should be an awesome game, really close, with the Razorbacks on top at the end!!

WHOOOOOOOOO PIG SOOOOOOIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!
Well it was real damn close 22-20...I was chewing on the arm of my recliner the whole second half...now ya'll can turn those horns right side up :D

·
Definitely not a puff fan
1,804 Posts
AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!

Damn, Damn, Damn.

Very good football game. The team with the fewest mistakes won. At the game a cluster of well-lubricated Texas fans sat behind us and we had a lot of good natured back and forth.

We catch our breath next week, then we gots Bama!

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LeafHog said:
AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!

Damn, Damn, Damn.

Very good football game. The team with the fewest mistakes won. At the game a cluster of well-lubricated Texas fans sat behind us and we had a lot of good natured back and forth.

We catch our breath next week, then we gots Bama!
One of my best friends and shooting buds graduated from A&M,and we are going to the UT/A&M Game together you ought to see us "Jaw"at each other when we've swallowed a case of beer between us!The "Aggie",and "T-Sip" jokes go on til daylight...and If he stays at our house The ole lady locks us out in the yard at about midnight...doesn't look like I'll make the Red River Shootout,but I know we're gonna spank OU's ass...You hear that Okie,yeah that's right...I'm talkin ta you... :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.