Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG!
29,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Click on this link
Making Math Hands On, Interactive and Fun Teaching Idea

Vote for Erin Tyrol she is a teacher at WEC a school for disabled children. You just vote put in a valid e mail address help the school win a grant that can help disabled children. Doesn't cost anything and you won't be spammed. Thanks guys GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

·
* ZK Processing Center*
2,224 Posts
Click on this link
Making Math Hands On, Interactive and Fun Teaching Idea

Vote for Erin Tyrol she is a teacher at WEC a school for disabled children. You just vote put in a valid e mail address help the school win a grant that can help disabled children. Doesn't cost anything and you won't be spammed. Thanks guys GOD BLESS YOU ALL!
I'll do it for you when I get ome from work tonight.....restricted access at work, BOOOOO:thumb:

·
Smokin Gun's
1,365 Posts
Thanks for putting this out there Tony. Great cause, no effort, and an opportunity to possibly help at least a little.

·
THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG!
29,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks so much Guys Really,keep those votes coming!
God Bless you all!

·
THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG!
29,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks again guys may God Bless you all!
Come on there must be some more who want to take a moment to help a disabled child. Won't cost you a dime. And will make you feel good all over!

·
Banned
17,955 Posts
Well done brother...you're always thinking of others and I a proud to do this for you and the kids.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.