Cigar Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently got engaged and am now looking forward to a big (stressful) wedding. About a month ago, a buddy of mine asked me what I wanted to do for my bachelor party. I thought of standard 'movie' bachelor benders that ubiquitously end with a bunch of strippers, and thought that I could do better than that. So after pondering for a while, I struck upon an idea. It would really cool if I could offer all of my groomsmen a kick-ass cigar.

So I decided to educate myself in the art of tobacco. I started with a Java, and never looked back. Initially I wanted to get a box of "The 58" by Java. But now after smoking a good portion of "The Underboss" sampler that I got from FSS. I think that I will go for a more traditional cigar. Now, through the amazing powers of the internet, I am here.

I am really digging cigars now and it is nice to meet you all.

·
Heavy Puffer
6,885 Posts
Welcome to puff!

I won't give you any suggestions yet, mostly because you'll get plenty here in no time!

·
Puffer With No Spikes
1,691 Posts
Welcome, The only suggestion I'm going to give you is, if your buds don't smoke cigars I wouldn't waist a whole bunch of money on "the best" cigars for them. Any moderate priced decent smoke will do. No reason to go out and get a Box of Opus X.

Unless you really just want to burn a box of 300 dollar cigars to commemorate the occasion, if they appreciate them or not.

·
Registered
427 Posts
bachelor benders that ubiquitously end with a bunch of strippers, and thought that I could do better than that. So after pondering for a while, I struck upon an idea. It would really cool if I could offer all of my groomsmen a kick-ass cigar.
Welcome to Puff! You found the right place to seek info regarding "the leaf". I'd also like to congratulate you on your recent engagement! :eyebrows::ballchain:

As for the comment about strippers and cigars? well... why not have both? I'd be pissed at you if I was a "non-cigar smoker", and you said, "Instead of getting strippers, I bought you a cigar." LOL :nerd:

Anyway, welcome to Puff. Enjoy your stay.

J

·
Registered
522 Posts
hey there welcome, i love the idea of strippers AND a cigar, but like someones already said, why waste a good cigar on someone thats never smoked? As an ideal, if the cigar you started out with is good enough get some of those for the friends who havent tried a cigar before, but also get some quality ones for those that have smoked before. But definatley get strippers.. :p

·
The Other Doctor
876 Posts
Wasting a cigar is a tragedy. Wasting a stripper is murder.

Decide for yourself what the best course of action is.

I would perhaps acquire a box of Ashtons. Let the bride do the heavy spending, I say.

·
THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG!
29,873 Posts
Welcome congrats!:wave:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.