Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

Meet Einstein. He was a Christmas gift from a very close friend of mine that came home this weekend.

He's a white Persian male cream point (i.e. his ears, nose, paws, and tail are a cream color). He's got a voracious apetite, but he's very clean and well mannered. He thinks I'm a giant but he's very loyal and likes to follow me around the house. Loves people contact and loves to get petted.

He's only 9 weeks old, and as you can see from the picture, he completely fits in the palm of my hand.

My friend thought I needed to have a cat around the house, and of course because I love cats, I didn't object so much. She came up with his name, Einstein, because all the white fluff around his head reminds her of Einstien, I kinda' like the name because I think he's gonna grow up to be a smart-ass. My nick nmae for him is Furr-Ball (LOL).

Well, I wanted to at least share my little blessing with all my BOTL and SOTL here on CS. If I get any funny stories to tell about him, I won't hesitate to share them with all of you.

Attachments

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Cute little feller. How come you didn't name him kansashat? :confused:

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
AHHHHH he is so cute. Nice Mo, I love cats. The name suits hime well. Congrats on your new Kitty

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
What a cute kitten! I love cats and have two Himalyans. Have fun with your little guy!

:D

·
Skeeter's Confidant
7,197 Posts
Yeah Mo why didn't ya call him Mr. Hat or smartash?? Oh well he's quite cute for a cat.. Congrats Mo on your little blessing.. And Einstein is a great name. Thanks for sharing.. :w

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
awwwwwwwwwwwww... he's adorable!!! Why can't they just stay that size???

Congrats!!

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
AAlmeter said:
cute little Mini Mo you have there
Yeah!!
He discovered my humidor today. I opened the door to the closet and found him sneaking about a Millenium Jar. :r He seems to like the smell of unlit cigar tobacco.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Ms. Floydp said:
awwwwwwwwwwwww... he's adorable!!! Why can't they just stay that size???

Congrats!!
I KNOW! Watch out my cat like to steal sticks that are laying on my desk. Then they grow up and soon enuff youll be spending $45,000 just putting him through college!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.