Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Shags homely sheep
5,059 Posts
PaulHag said:
FSU ROX MY SOX EVERY DAY!!! WOOOOOOOT! GO NOLES :D :w

And if your lookin to be really cool spice up your desktop with THIS
That wins you 60 credits. And because you actually stole credits from Nely, you get a RG bump!
ROFLMAO WGACA ROFLMAO

·
Registered
1,327 Posts

'Nuff said.

Scott"TERPFAN"M

·
An ass, not a fish
4,476 Posts
MiamiE said:
we havent forgotten. its only two years they have been 'lucky'
VT and Miami usually play good games. Both programs play tough.

2004 W 16-10
2003 W 31-7 (ouch)
2002 L 45-56
2001 L 24-26
2000 L 21-41 (ouch)
1999 W 43-10 (ouch)
1998 W 27-20 OT
1997 W 27-25
1996 W 21-7
1995 W 13-7

10 year total score:
VT - 268
Canes - 209

VT is 7-3 against the Canes in the past 10 years.

"Lucky" ??? I don't think so. You'll do much better this year without Berlin. He was kinda like Rix ... no poise when it counted.

Sean

·
Shags homely sheep
5,059 Posts
MiamiE said:
we havent forgotten. its only two years they have been 'lucky'
I might not be able to say much about a 16-10 loss at home to the Hokies, but:

"Hokies Blow Away Hurricanes;
Five of Top 10 BCS Teams Fall
by Mike Mitchell
11/1/03 2:30 am est

The BCS Standings will have a new look come Monday after five of the top ten teams were haunted a day after Halloween.

Number 2 Miami was blown away by Virginia Tech, 31-7.......
"

is not what anyone could call luck.

·
An ass, not a fish
4,476 Posts
galaga said:
Boy you sure know how to hurt a guy, don't you..... :hn
Who do you guys have at QB this year? I never liked Rix. After the fantastic QBs you guys had in the past like Weinke, an average QB looks bad.

I'm thinking the kid from Florida might break bad this year if he too can learn poise.

We'll be pretty much starting from zero this year at QB ... so look for a 6-5 or 5-6 kinda season outta us unless the defence wins us a couple.

·
Shags homely sheep
5,059 Posts
SeanGAR said:
Who do you guys have at QB this year? I never liked Rix. After the fantastic QBs you guys had in the past like Weinke, an average QB looks bad.

I'm thinking the kid from Florida might break bad this year if he too can learn poise.

We'll be pretty much starting from zero this year at QB ... so look for a 6-5 or 5-6 kinda season outta us unless the defence wins us a couple.
We've got:

Despite defensive pressure, the three quarterbacks had their moments, and more than partly because of the play of Quincy's De'Cody ****. Xavier Lee completed three passes for 88 yards, and 72 came on a touchdown pass to ****, whose other reception was for 14 yards.

Lorne Sam ran under a Drew Weatherford pass for a 35-yard touchdown. Weatherford completed 3 of 7 for 60 yards while No.1 quarterback Wyatt Sexton was 5 of 7 for 33 yards. The scrimmage's third touchdown came on a 1-yard run by Joe Surratt and was set up by tight end Matt Henshaw's 9-yard reception.

Sexton is a RS Junior, son of the Asst.HC and running backs coach

Graduated from Leon High School in 2002 ...ranked the No. 1 quarterback prospect in the state of Florida by Bill Buchalter and the Florida Times Union...named the nation's No. 43 prep player in a compilation of lists of major recruiting services including Max Emfinger, Tom Lemming and Rivals100.com...named the Most Valuable Player of the Florida/ Georgia All-Star game prior to enrolling at Florida State as a freshman...completed 12-of-19 passes for 157 yards and two touchdowns in just two quarters of action as Florida went on to win...threw for 2,193 yards, 19 touchdowns and was inter-cepted only seven times as a senior...ranked third in the state in passing as a senior...passed for over 2,800 yards and 28 touchdowns as a junior and led the state of Florida in passing...

You guys won't go 6/5. You play Miami and Maryland and don't play us unless it's in the championship game, so there's two wins and a non-loss right there.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.