Cigar Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
HOT for HILLARY!!
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"First, I would like to thank you fellows for making the personal decision to risk getting your balls blown off to protect freedom (which we will then remove through legislation). But I will be damned if I'm going to let you decide whether or not you want to smoke. Christ! After 50 years of doing that, you could get sick! Now go on patrol!"

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,141155,00.html

·
Skeeter's Confidant
7,197 Posts
Those kids can damn smoke whatever they want over there, risking your life for your country and jackasses back here are gonna tell you cigs are bad for your health. How bout the damn enemy shooting at you???? :gn

·
Registered
949 Posts
That is ludacris. My God don't they have a clue.

Ok Soldiers here is the scoop. Don't worry about the bullet flying past your head or the car bombs. I know your hands are shaking after that one guys. Go take a break but don't light up.

Come on!!!!! The American Lung Association can bite me.....

·
Registered
85 Posts
kamikaiguy said:
That is ludacris. My God don't they have a clue.

Ok Soldiers here is the scoop. Don't worry about the bullet flying past your head or the car bombs. I know your hands are shaking after that one guys. Go take a break but don't light up.

Come on!!!!! The American Lung Association can bite me.....
AMEN Brother! :u

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.