Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Mr. 305
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for the newbies who have never tasted an ISOM. why doesnt an EM, through PM, contact a newbie and they can decide on splitting the cost of a ISOM box. box is shipped to the EM and he decides on how to split the box, since he would know the 'correct people'. its just an idea for some of us newbies to get in on the fun. im ready for my hanging if this goes bad! :hn

·
An ass, not a fish
4,476 Posts
MiamiE said:
for the newbies who have never tasted an ISOM. why doesnt an EM, through PM, contact a newbie and they can decide on splitting the cost of a ISOM box. box is shipped to the EM and he decides on how to split the box, since he would know the 'correct people'. its just an idea for some of us newbies to get in on the fun. im ready for my hanging if this goes bad! :hn
There is another young chimp here, DonVon, who is also very interested in Habanos. I recommend you two merge your talents and see what you can come up with. A little ingenuity will go far, grasshopper.

Me, I'm going to Uncle Mikes tomorrow and looking at his Don Lino Africa Kifaros, Gran Habano torps (Nos. 3 and 5), Cubanidads, La Aurora 100 ANOS robustos, etc. If you think I'll be wishing for Cubans, you'll be mistaken.

·
An ass, not a fish
4,476 Posts
LSU_Stogie said:
haha, good thing i never asked this, i just asked how to be bombed, i took my hanging, still have the marks to prove it too..
Here is some advice:

When eef was a noob, a short time ago, he didn't ask about Cubans. He didn't asked to be bombed. He contributed the best way that he could, not with information or pictures of cigars, but with his art & sense of humor. He also made toons of some of the folks here. He joined in some of the PIFs .. he got to know people a little better. I call that class. I might note that his contributions have not gone unnoticed, nor his mailbox unbombed. I imagine his PM for help in acquiring difficult to obtain cigars would be cheerfully answered.

I recomend that people follow young eef's footsteps. LSU is getting back on track IMHO.

·
Registered
21,743 Posts
SeanGAR said:
Here is some advice:

When eef was a noob, a short time ago, he didn't ask about Cubans. He didn't asked to be bombed. He contributed the best way that he could, not with information or pictures of cigars, but with his art & sense of humor. He also made toons of some of the folks here. He joined in some of the PIFs .. he got to know people a little better. I call that class. I might note that his contributions have not gone unnoticed, nor his mailbox unbombed. I imagine his PM for help in acquiring difficult to obtain cigars would be cheerfully answered.

I recomend that people follow young eef's footsteps. LSU is getting back on track IMHO.
Very well said SeanGAR.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
SeanGAR said:
Here is some advice:

Thank you, I appreciate that...I'm trying to be better, i promise, haha. It was my mistake not to check the FAQ before asking a dumb question.

·
CS Noob Ambassador
1,194 Posts
MiamiE said:
i see asking about some ISOM makes me a 21 year old US Customs Agent. Secret Santa showed me some good facts, but then the ISOM pif is a totally illegal act. ill wait my turn in line! thanks
Doesn't make you anything....but ya gotta earn trust around here.
And yes, just cause you entered yer age as 21, we know you couldn't possibly *gasp* be fibbing...again not even coming close to insinuating you are...but people gotta get to know ya

Paul

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
SeanGAR said:
Here is some advice:

very nice Sean!! Take the advise... it's coming from some great guys!! They do know what they're talking about.

·
Still Smitty's biotch!
3,335 Posts
SeanGAR said:
There is another young chimp here, DonVon, who is also very interested in Habanos. I recommend you two merge your talents and see what you can come up with. A little ingenuity will go far, grasshopper.

Me, I'm going to Uncle Mikes tomorrow and looking at his Don Lino Africa Kifaros, Gran Habano torps (Nos. 3 and 5), Cubanidads, La Aurora 100 ANOS robustos, etc. If you think I'll be wishing for Cubans, you'll be mistaken.
Nice selections SeanGar!! Those 100 Anos are orgasmic!! (the reast of them are enjoyable as well)

-Matt-

·
Mr. 305
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
PaulMac said:
Doesn't make you anything....but ya gotta earn trust around here.
And yes, just cause you entered yer age as 21, we know you couldn't possibly *gasp* be fibbing...again not even coming close to insinuating you are...but people gotta get to know ya

Paul
i understand :hn

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
LOL....good advice by all. And Sean I couldn't agree with you more about eef. He did everything right, made us laugh and learned a bunch. I think he is going to have to go buy his 3rd humi soon LOL.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
SeanGAR said:
Here is some advice:

Well said Professor! The World loves a quick learner.

·
Registered
662 Posts
coppertop said:
LOL....good advice by all. And Sean I couldn't agree with you more about eef. He did everything right, made us laugh and learned a bunch. I think he is going to have to go buy his 3rd humi soon LOL.
Actually I'll be buying a 4th soon :r

Thanks for all the kind words guys- to be honest, I was as nooby as I could get when I first got on here... smoked my first real ciagr te day after I signed up for CS. Up to then I was drug-storin' it. I was just totally ignorant... I didn't have any cigar knowledge to contribute, so I just contributed what I did have... dumb jokes.

When Mo bombed me it was the most unexpected thing ever... I had never heard of a bomb, or a pif, or a cigar pass or trade... I was just ignorant of all this stuff. So that big 25 cigar bomb really made my day... week... actually month, and is one of the main things that really hooked me here and made me fall in love with the generosity of this place.

So I don't know how I would have acted if I knew about bombs and pif's and ISOM's and all that when I first joined. This is just in my defense in two ways...

1. I didn't mean to be a good newbie, it was a total accident
2. I didn't cleverly strategize my personaloity here to try to win as many bombs and favor as possible... seriously, you guys are a cool crowd and I dig this place, even if I had never been bombed.

Anyway, I've only purchsed 4 ISOM's in my life, and am the owner of around 30... and I've only been into cigars about two months. These guys are great, great guys, and I just wanted to thank all of you for welcoming me, and promoting my new expensive and stinky lifestyle so much. I can't wit to attend a HERF and get to know some of you in person.
-eef

·
-=A Smoking Poet=-
232 Posts
SeanGAR said:

LOL!!!! I just stumbled accross this thread. I made some ripples I see. :D *Burn's voice* exccelllent. As for being interested in Habanos, yes my source had run dry a while back, butttttttt Padron came in and ruined my life. Now my efforts are concentrated on obtaining a box of 64' diplo's (maduro of course). Anyone want to split the box?!

BTW Sean is that your wrinkly ass on that avator!? :D The flowers really bring out your eyes ;) j/k Thanx for the bashing on my last thread :fu it was fun.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.