Cigar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
still puffin
1,001 Posts
james
welcome home...this guy helped me pick out a christmas gift for the wife a few years ago.

derrek :)

·
Registered
410 Posts
Hi James! It's good to see ya back. :cool:

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks ebird. there won't be anymore contest (mainly because i have only bought one box of cigars all year). to robbie, start eating alot of pork and become a gentile and we will call it even lol. I did leave because i did not think the cigar content was worth the time. i have found this to be the case on most bb so if this time doesn't work out i am finished with cigar bb.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Enyafan said:
thanks ebird. there won't be anymore contest (mainly because i have only bought one box of cigars all year). to robbie, start eating alot of pork and become a gentile and we will call it even lol. I did leave because i did not think the cigar content was worth the time. i have found this to be the case on most bb so if this time doesn't work out i am finished with cigar bb.
Lotta new impressionable posters here... There's potential. NTMY.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i am overwhelmed. thanks to all of you for the welcome back. hey robbie, truce? you eating the pork yet?

·
DymOnamic
966 Posts
Welcome back Enyafan, I know next to nothing about cigars, but thanks to a great group of apes for ramping up the quality of my cigar enjoyment in short order. See you in the threads. :w

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'd love to say welcome back. But we havent met yet.

So let me introduce myself.

Hi, I am Phil

Nice to meet you bro! Hope to see you around the threads!

BTW: What are your favs?

Phil

1 - 20 of 22 Posts