Cigar Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I just thought I'd make a post and introduce myself since I've been lurking for a time. As is obvious from my username, my name is Tom and I live in Indiana. I haven't been smoking for too long at all so I am a true newbie, but this forum has been great in helping me get started! My favorite cigar so far is the Padron 4000 Maduro, but I've been buying and smoking various brands trying to learn how they taste. I have to admit though.... I haven't found one yet that tastes like roasted meat.... :r

Anyway it's nice to have a place where I can talk cigars with people that aren't too stuffy and serious! Thanks!

Tom

·
DymOnamic
966 Posts
Welcome TomN, My boss at work loves those 4000s Maduros. I get the occaisional one here and there......good stuff. rns :w Enjoy your stay here in the jungle.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Hey Tom!

Welcome to the board. I'm still looking for the note of "pencil lead" that I keep seeing in CA.

Have fun!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hello Tom!!

I'm newbie here, too...Oh!! While I didn't realize I've reached to the status of Chimp!! Anyways, Padron 4000 Maduro is a good choice. You wouldn't be disappointed by La Gloria Cubana Wavell either Natural or Maduro.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys, and I'll keep an eye out for those, Cyclist. Right now I'm looking for a good local cigar store. The only place that I've been to is the local Tinder Box and his selection is spotty at best. A lot of the non ISOM's I see here they don't carry. Is the La Gloria Cubana Wavell an ISOM?

·
Registered
76 Posts
:u :u Tom,

The La Gloria Cubana Wavell is not an ISOM. It's Dominican with some Nic in the filler. I love 'em!

And, oh....

Welcome!:u

·
Registered
410 Posts
Welcome to the Jungle!

·
Registered
24 Posts
TomN welcome to the neighborhood from one newbie to another...Grab a stick and jump on in...

guido...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts