Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Registered
21,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome. Why not tell us a little bit about yourself?
I like pina coloda's and getting caught in the rain...

Seriously though, I smoke cigars, love 80's music and work on computers for a living....not much more than that. I haven't been into cigars for very long and am still figuring out my favorite tastes and styles. I am always trying something new and have found that I am not a big fan of flavored smokes (especially ACIDs). Other than that I am looking for some advice from all you veterans on what I should try.

· Registered
6,082 Posts
funny you quoted that song. My GF loaded a CD in my changer a few weeks ago that someone gave her. That's one of the songs and inevitabely, I've been listening to that CD every day. welcome again.

· Registered
21,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
funny you quoted that song. My GF loaded a CD in my changer a few weeks ago that someone gave her. That's one of the songs and inevitabely, I've been listening to that CD every day. welcome again.
Isn't it funny how you load a song like that on to your ipod thinking "Oh that might be cool to hear once in a while." You end up listening to it everyday and your random function suddenly doesn't seem so random anymore.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.