Cigar Forums banner

Hello from Tidewater VA

Tags
tidewater
1K views 45 replies 43 participants last post by  Old Sailor 
#1 ·
Hi, I just started smoking cigars a couple months ago and found this forum when looking up cigar reviews. I've been lurking for a few weeks and thought I'd finally join in. So far I've liked Onyx and I went for the La Vieja Habana deal on famous so hopefully they'll turn out well. Does anybody know a good B&M cigar shop in Virginia Beach that I could check out?

#6 ·
YES..go to Emersons on the Virgina Beach blvd...by towne center..tell Tia fred sent ya..welcome to cs..wow..thats 2 from my area joined today...thats weird..
Thank you! Emerson's is near my house and is where I got my humidor and first couple of real cigars. I credit the place with finally getting me off white owls and old dry drug store macanudo tins :hn! I'll have to go there again now that I know what to look for.

#15 ·
Welcome from a displaced fellow Virginian - I miss it. Enjoy the Jungle, it's a great place!

BillyBarue

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.