Cigar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Vintage Human
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,

Been meaning to post an intro. I hail from the beautiful state of North Carolina but have lived in NYC and later its suburbs for many years (with a little getaway upstate). I belong to a profession that everyone loves to hate until they need one. :) Two teenage children, two dogs, two cats, one wife (which sometimes seems like one too many). Grew up a motorhead in a racing family, hobbies still include old cars and motorcycles, as well as hunting, fishing and basically trying to get away from "things" as much as possible. Took up smoking cigars about a year ago (which seems to have potential implications for the "one too many" issue), really just started trying to learn more about it in the last couple of months.

Grateful to be here and maybe I'll be able to add something small occasionally.

jn

·
Vintage Human
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ha! Thanks, guys. I had no idea there were so many hated professions. I'm none of those, but I did marry a divorce lawyer. Advice to the lovelorn - DO NOT MARRY A DIVORCE LAWYER! You just can't win.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Hey Jared welcome aboard from So Flo, living the good life now I see. I'm originally from Queens, NY myself, much prefer the fishing and blowing bubbles around the reefs now. :grin2:

Reactions: Jared Nomak

·
Vintage Human
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks, all. The kind welcomes are much appreciated.

[trying to figure out when anyone could actually need a career politician...]

·
I'll have a maduro thanks
461 Posts
Welcome from Vermont! Nice set of hobbies you've got there, I think you'll find good company here for them.

·
Vintage Human
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Welcome from Vermont! Nice set of hobbies you've got there, I think you'll find good company here for them.
Thanks. Yeah, seems like a lot of kindred spirits smoke cigars. No idea why, but it's nice to be among welcoming company.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts