Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't have a lot of time , just wanted to say hello from Iraq. Im here with 3rd Infantry div 1-3 Attack Aviation(Apaches) I have smoked 1 cigar(Cuesta Rey) since I've been gone :c and guess what I just found they sell right here in our camp? Cuban RyJ :p ($5.00 a stick, are they real?) but I haven't had a chance to smoke one yet. :) Thanks to everyone for your support. I'll check in from time to time. Well gotta go and :gn some bad guys. Later!

Ed

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Glad to have you here Ed!! Stay safe!! Welcome to CS!! :D

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
SFCEd said:
Don't have a lot of time , just wanted to say hello from Iraq. Im here with 3rd Infantry div 1-3 Attack Aviation(Apaches) Thanks to everyone for your support. I'll check in from time to time. Well gotta go and :gn some bad guys. Later!

Ed
A big THANK YOU for everything you're doing. Get home safe!

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
God bless you for what you're doing for your country. You have my utmost respect and admiration! Stay safe! :u

·
Registered
691 Posts
Ed...Thanks for taking the time to post here. Be safe and keep you eyes and ears open. Thank you for your service and God Speed (Give them Hell when you can!)

:u :u :u DsrtDog

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
God Bless brother & be safe. If you see this, go to www.opfth.com & they will hook you up.

·
Registered
882 Posts
I know you don't have much time to read this so I will make it short. Stay safe. Keep up the good work. Try and fit a smoke in atleast once a week.

IHT said:
stay safe, and stay away from those Cuesta Reys they sell in the PX, they're horrid.
I on the other hand love Cuesta-Reys. That is also where I get my Cuesta - Reys, they seem to have the best price on them.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Thanks for being there, 'mano. At least there's some pluses on being where you're at!

Keep in touch when you can, and hit 'em hard!

Scott"semperfi"M

·
-
11,412 Posts
MM2(SW)S said:
I on the other hand love Cuesta-Reys. That is also where I get my Cuesta - Reys, they seem to have the best price on them.
sorry, when i was just in korea, i ran out of my own stash and had to buy some from the PX there. some of the harshest, uneven burning, nasty smelling, cigars i've ever had.... maybe it was how they were stored... actually, almost for sure that's why.

·
Shags homely sheep
5,059 Posts
SFCEd said:
Cuban RyJ :p ($5.00 a stick, are they real?) but I haven't had a chance to smoke one yet. :) Thanks to everyone for your support. I'll check in from time to time. Well gotta go and :gn some bad guys. Later!

Ed
They're probably from Sadam's stash---treat yourself, you deserve it.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Thanks for being there my man! Stay safe and God speed.

:u

·
Registered
949 Posts
Ed glad to here from you I was wondering how you were doing since you wer deployed. Stay Safe. You are in our prayers. Thanks for your service.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.