Cigar Forums banner

Hello from East Tennessee

1K views 30 replies 12 participants last post by  1Linnie 
#1 ·
Hi, The name is Linnie. Really like smoking cigars. Have a few buddys that I get together with occasionally to smoke. Recently purchased a Don Salvatore humidor. My buddy told me it was a mistake because I would start to collect cigars. Has not happened yet. Still buying cigars from local Brick and Mortar. I buy a hand full and they do not last long. Will soon try to buy some samplers from an online store. Maybe build up a collection or I should say a selection. Dont think I will be a collector. Like to smoke too much. Seems to be cheaper online. Could use some pointers for online shopping...best site? What to watch out for.... ect...??? All feed back would be appreciated.

#12 ·
Welcome Linne - there is a link somewhere in this forum that will give you all the definitions and abbreviations used - I cant think of it right off the top of my head but I'm sure some BOTL (Brother of the Leaf) will point out the link if you can't find it via a search of the site.

#26 ·
Hey Bro welcome to Puff. I work for a company that has a store in Johnson City, happens to be in the same "area" as the one I work for. Been there a couple times for meetings. Very nice town.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.