Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
welcome to CS!! There's lots of great gorilla's in here!

Is it just me?? That pic makes me feel like I'm drunk and I haven't even had a drink yet!! LOL Maybe it's just all the good smokes in it!

·
Registered
21,743 Posts
OpusXtasy said:
Just stumbled across this sight and it looks great. Hope to get to know most of you real soon.

OpusXtasy
Well.... since you are new and you still need to get to know people I will help you out a little...

I a member that happens to own a VERY large humi with plenty of extra space so I'm probably the one you want to send some of that stash to for destruc.... I mean storage so you can get in and out of it a little more easy.

Don't thank me... I'm always thinking of someone else like you more than myself. ;)

Welcome to CS!

·
Registered
676 Posts
Welcome to the Club. Nice stash you have there. Anita, I think it must be the Makers Mark that made me feel drunk too. Because that large Storage is sideways and I feel drunk. And if you put it up straight, the cigars would not all fall over in the boxes :D

Ms. Floydp said:
welcome to CS!! There's lots of great gorilla's in here!

Is it just me?? That pic makes me feel like I'm drunk and I haven't even had a drink yet!! LOL Maybe it's just all the good smokes in it!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.