Cigar Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm fairly new to cigar smoking(7 mos). I read and post on a few other boards, one of which has been infiltrated by too much bad karma and too many bad attitudes to keep my interest.

Been reading this site for a few months and decided to finally say "hey!". This site seems to be newby friendly and seems to avoid distasteful flames, so I figured I'd give it a shot. You also tend to post alot of useful info and topics

Been trying as many NC's as possible. However, I tend to favor the Torano line at this point. Especially the Signature series.

I typically roast a few sticks a week. Weekends can raise the tally significantly from time to time.

So anyway, HI!

Kevin

·
Registered
369 Posts
Howdy Kevin! You came for the same reasons I did. Those signatures are good smokes too.

Enjoy!
-E

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Welcome (to the jungle) dude!

MoTheMan

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome.

I've learned a lot here...especially how to spend my money!
lol!

I've reached the point of realization that the only thing more fun than smoking a new stick is shopping for new cigars. My first humi is 3/4 full and I finally decided to stop buying until I make a large dent in the stock I already have. I need to burn about 50 at this point.

I know, I know, there's plenty of you willing to help me with my little problem.

Kevin

·
Registered
130 Posts
Welcome to the jungle, Sounds like you might need a bigger humi... stop purchasing has never be an option for me

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.