Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
8,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The AC stopped working here yesterday. The office got warmer and warmer. Freaked out when it hit 75 in here.

The computer guys are unhappy. But my cigars are chillin. (dedicated AC in the computer room.)

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Da Klugs said:
The AC stopped working here yesterday. The office got warmer and warmer. Freaked out when it hit 75 in here.

The computer guys are unhappy. But my cigars are chillin. (dedicated AC in the computer room.)
What are they going to do, fire you?! :r Quick thinking BTW!

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
You are very trusting soul. I note a key in the humi lock. I'm sending this photo to Arlington VA for further investigation. Next time you'll think like Osama and put up a bland canvas background. If we can pinpoint a rock formation, we can pinpoint a stacked humi.

I keed. Good luck with your a/c woes. Sitting in an office all day can get on a guy's nerves. Sitting in a hot office, forget it. May I suggest an industrial fan.

·
Banned
8,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
colgate said:
You are very trusting soul. I note a key in the humi lock. I'm sending this photo to Arlington VA for further investigation. Next time you'll think like Osama and put up a bland canvas background. If we can pinpoint a rock formation, we can pinpoint a stacked humi.

I keed. Good luck with your a/c woes. Sitting in an office all day can get on a guy's nerves. Sitting in a hot office, forget it. May I suggest an industrial fan.
Office has 3 heat pumps the one dedicated to my and Sam's offices is the dead one. Tomorrow 9 am new heat (cool) pump.

Building has interesting security. ADT and the half starved wolves which roam inside at night. They are bred to be alergic to tobacco but are attracted to smoke and cigar residue. :)

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Damn, is that all incoming?!! Very nice. :D

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Da Klugs said:
NO. Was. From the great TX massacre. (old pic) New pic would show the little plant in foreground "ready for rolling". Its pretty sick.
I realized that after I had posted!
:tpd:

·
Registered
806 Posts
Hey Dave! Now that the humi has been equipt with wheels are you going to roll it over to the herf shack in Cedar Point for the big upcoming herf?? :r

..................2292.70 miles from Cedar Point.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
I didn't really notice this thread until I realized who started it. My first reaction:

Oh my God...SAVE THE HUMI!!!!!

Glad to see you're reflexes haven't been diminshed, and all is well!

Scott"pulsereturningtonormal"M

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.