Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to let you all know that I am moving to a new home and a new shop. This will take place starting June 11th.

The reason I am letting all know is that I will not be able to fill any orders during this period of time. I should be down about 3-4 weeks but hopefully shorter.

If you place an order by the 10th I will be able to package it and send it prior to the move, any orders placed after that will not be filled until I am done with the move. My web site will still be up but I will not be sending anything out.

I really apologize for any inconvenience this will cause all of you since customer service is very important to me.

Thanks, David (Viper139)

·
Registered
308 Posts
Nothing worse than moving. Thanks again for your help.

·
Skeeter's Confidant
7,197 Posts
No problem David, really appreciate the heads up BOTL.

If I need any in the mean time, I'll just wait till your settled. Hope the move goes as smooth as a move can go. I hate to move as well.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the words of encouragement. The part that really stinks is I will be out of touch with the internet all together. Except for the sneaking in at my local drinking hole that has web access I will be going cold turkey from these forums as well. This is going to be a long 3 weeks. :hn

·
Woop Woop Root Rat
2,258 Posts
Welcome back Dave. I'm gonna have to put in an order someday soon. Been a bit frivalous with El Credito Cardo lately so I will have to bide my time or my wife's gonna bide my a$$ :D

·
Sneaky Bombin Bastage
2,569 Posts
BigDirtyFoot said:
Sweet! Glad you're back! I've been reading about your products and I'm definitely gonna buy some beads in late August when I move back into my dorm at college. From what everyone has said, it looks like you provide really great service.
David's service is second to none. He really takes care of his customers. Fast and a great product. Welcome back David.

·
Registered
13,086 Posts
Viper139 said:
I just wanted to let everyone know I am BACK!!!!!!

All of the orders placed while I was down will be filled and I will start mailing out orders tomorrow.

David
Glad you are back. Hope the move went smoothly.
:z

·
Registered
707 Posts
:tpd: I just chose to go with beads while you were gone too.

·
The Screamin' Eagle \m/
3,114 Posts
SlimDiesel said:
:tpd: I just chose to go with beads while you were gone too.
Well, Mr Mack, at least you should be gettin dem beads soon!

·
Registered
707 Posts
Lumpold said:
Well, Mr Mack, at least you should be gettin dem beads soon!
Holy Crap! My mild mannered alter ego has been revealed.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.