Cigar Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is true what they say about smoking cigars being hazardous to your health...

Yesterday, after a quick trip up to the cigar shop I decided to put up the christmas lights on the house. I was enjoying one of my new purchases, a La Gloria Cubana Series R #4, while standing at the top of my ladder with a staple gun in one hand, lights in the other and the cigar clenched between my teeth. Seemed like a good idea but it didn't last very long... the ladder gave out, the staple gun went flying and the lights come down with me and my cigar still in my mouth. I landed in the yard thankfully but got the wind knocked out of me when I landed. After a few minutes of gathering myself I look up and see my wife and 2 yr old staring out at me through the living room window laughing hystericly... quite the sight I would imagine.

The cigar was good though, and the lights got finished after I was done with it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Re: Dangerous

:)

Been there done that and I appreciate your story. I'm sure it will be told to every family member and friend for the next 10 years !!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.