Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love Hawaiian shirts. I own about 10 of em. Other than being very comfortable, & never out of fashion, you can't tell that I am wearing the extra long chili cheese coney w/mustard & onions that I had for lunch today. ;)

·
Shags homely sheep
5,059 Posts
kansashat said:
I love Hawaiian shirts. I own about 10 of em. Other than being very comfortable, & never out of fashion, you can't tell that I am wearing the extra long chili cheese coney w/mustard & onions that I had for lunch today. ;)
Shat are you fluffin or what, almost on par with what is your favorite sammich. Ok, I like Hawaiin shirts too, but I only got two. Well I had three but my son's buddy stole one. It was getting too hard to button anyway so whattahey, I'm a growin boy. 2K commin up I see!

·
-
11,412 Posts
i had 1 that i bought while in hawaii, just so i could look as stupid as humanly possibly at the luau (sp?). i pulled it off, wish i had a photo of it... (i do, just on another comp).

my wife bought me another, but it's too big and too heavy (which makes no sense to be that thick of fabric).

found a photo...

·
Skeeter's Confidant
7,197 Posts
I wear them too, as a matter of fact I have one on now. Why not I'm on vacation. You wearing yours to the herf Greg?? :r

I might, how bout you Mr. Hat??

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
IHT said:
found a photo...
:r I remember that restaurant from my days in Hawaii! Use to drive past it all the time, never did eat there...

·
The Screamin' Eagle \m/
3,114 Posts
Could be the start of something beautiful... the 'Theme Herf' or 'Therf' for short... The 'Come as your favourite World leader' Therf...

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
poker said:
Just what I need, a $100+ Hawaiian shirt with mustard dripped down the front! Maybe if I wear shirts to match the food, it won't show?

·
CS Cog
1,097 Posts
I Love my 2 Hawaiin shirts too but my girlfriend HATES them. She's out of town right now so I'm wearing them up, growing my beard, smoking cigars. When she comes back I'll be doing the same and she will have to make comprimises.

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
floydp said:
Man I want one of those, po mo fo here. :r I usually grab mine off the rack at Penney's....
Me too. I've got one that came from Jamaica, but the rest were purchased on the cheap in the good old flatlands.

·
The Screamin' Eagle \m/
3,114 Posts
Well, I didn't grow up somewhere sunny, but I'm from somewhere sunny... and yes, I like hawaiian shirts too. Although most of mine were bought from various markets in different countries. None cost more than $15 and they've lasted me at least a good 8 years in some cases. Well... if you count the 4 years I wore it without sleeves, several buttons missing and a few holes. Still looked good to me :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.