Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Misplaced
6,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished pulling the tree down, removing the wreath, taking down the garland, etc...I originally thought we did this after New Years, but I'm glad it's out of the way. I believe next year I may try to leave everything up until the summer! :r

·
Registered
21,652 Posts
Taking it down tomorrow.

Will leave the wreath on the outside of the house. But, the tree is gone tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
Not yet, but probably soon. The tree is still decorated, and the cat is liking it still being up. She loves climbing through it. The lighted deer are in the front yard, but some wise a$$ has posed them in a mating ritual. I'm a *******, so I don't mind, but the wife is having a fit. Probably won't make it past this weekend before disappearing for another year.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Heck, I haven't finished celebrating Christmas yet! Christmas is on January 7 in my Church. We celebrated the "annual orgy of self indulgent gift giving" on December 25 ;)

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
The wife would snap my arm like a twig if i even gestured like I was going to take down the tree right now. She took down the stockings, though. Odd....

·
Registered
937 Posts
I'll probably take down the wreath in a couple weeks. That's the only thing that actually made it up this year.

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
The real question is.......have you taken down your Kwanzaa candles yet?

ATL

·
Registered
184 Posts
Unfortunately it is still up. Now is the time of the year that we regret even putting one up to start with. Only one person saw all the Christmas decorations we slaved over so it wasn't worth all the mess. Can't wait for all the crap to come down this weekend!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Never put any up...not even a tree. First year ever. Just didn't have the christmas spirit this year. Just call me Scrooge. cheers

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
helped my mom take the tree down today. She will take down the rest of the christmas decorations and that on New Year's day

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
I'm surprised, I really love this time of the year! Seems as if the Christmas spirit is'nt very high this year... well, maybe next year! My Christmas tree only comes down on the 7th. ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts