1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Who did they poll to get those numbers? :BS

·
Silverback
2,656 Posts
always interesting to see these studies. I wonder how many people that they polled for this one?

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
I think there was a lot of accurate information there, but some of it was skewed. I also think there was a key bit of information at the beginning of this report where they mentioned "non-premium cigars", so I think this study was based on the "Swisher Sweet/White Owl" type of smoker."

Finally, :fu they can kiss my ash.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Contrast this to an actual study conducted by Philip Morris in 1994 that profiled people who smoke non-premium cigars
I mean there might be some truths or actual facts inthere some where but a study buy a cigarett company ivestigating on cigar smoking there is going to a alot of skewing of the facts.

And like kansashat it was non-priumium smokes. aka pot head who buy Philly blunts to roll. Not from experience or anything :D But looking at the income of young teenage pot heads vrs older adults that have bben working for 10-15 years there would be a huge gap in House hold income.

Like any other poll or studied santioned by a competitor or financed by a competitor companey there will always be some sort of manipulation of the facts. So take this and any poll witha grain of salt. That is just my opinion.
:w :al And again like Kansashat said :fu they can kiss my ash too

·
Silverback
2,656 Posts
So the swisher sweet people are the ones on this study most likely?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.