Cigar Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, reading the vinotemp 101 thread at the top of this forum here it says the vinotemp 28 bottle cooler could be had for as cheap as $150.

2 years later the lowest price i seem to be able to find is $330!!!

Have the prices on thesr units doubled in 2 years? I was thinking about finally picking one up after my beetle encounter, but not for over $300!!!

·
A Very Prickly Puffer
2,207 Posts
I picked up my 52 bottle VT at Costco for $300.00. It was the display model but is working just fine. Best cigar investment I have made to date!

You just have to shop around. Alot of BOTLS are finding good deals on their local craigslist. I have seen good deals on my local but after the fact. You may want to check there.

·
The Smoky Dawn Front
640 Posts
The short answer is yes, they apparently used to be sold at Target for that price, but since Target stopped selling them they've gone up considerably.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What a bummer. I wonder if i could use the 18 bottle model to save some money. Would this one work? How many cigars do you think it would hold? LOL, i only have 50 cigars now, im sure it would hold much more than that. lol

·
Registered
658 Posts
I've noticed the price jump, too.

Hey, do any of you guys know if I could just buy a Vinotemp and place my humidors and Tupperdors in the damn thing and be done with it? Or do you have jump through the hoops with the Spanish cedar trays, etc?
I've searched the Vinotemp threads here and was unable to locate this info.Thanks, guys.

·
~Satori's Dad~
5,689 Posts
I got mine at Lowe's about a year ago for a tad bit less than $300. But that was with my employee discount. List price was about $315-327 i think and thats with a small markup. I wouldn't order one from Vino, the shipping is $99. I'd go to a box store that can special order them, then they eat the shipping.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.