Cigar Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Chimpus herfustus
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's Friday, I'm almost done with work, feeling good, and just wanted to say enjoy your weekends gorillas! I've got a friend in town so we'll be :al and :w the good stuff. :D I've got my eye on a certain 01' LE that's been winking at me from the humidor. Salute CS!

SB

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
I'll be working too! Another weekend of NFL action missed. :c

·
Registered
949 Posts
I leave for the Business Trip from H#$L this Sunday.

Leave PGH for LA at 5:45pm 5 hour flight in a center seat oh boy!!!!

Land at LAX 8:15 pm LA time. Go to the Hotel. Wake up at 7:00 am Monday LA time Visit the new Acquisition from 9:00 am until 7:00 pm. Then get back to LAX for a 10:45 Flight back to PGH. Land at 6:15am eastern time then back in the office at 8:30 am. So I am living up Saturday!!!!! I think I am going to smoke a few really good Cigars.

·
Registered
831 Posts
OMFG!!!! I just sat in THE traffic jam from Hedoublehockeysticks! and some :sb SOB cut me off and almost hit my car squeezing in at the last second!!! I was so friggin close to getting out and keying his pos truck! I HATE LA DRIVERS!!!!!!!!!

Ok I feel a teensy bit better. Think I better go smoke a cigar and bake some cookies for tomorrow's herf.....TGIF... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
21,743 Posts
I'll do my best. I have the in-laws in town, plus some other folks from Maryland down. Did I mention the 3 other dogs plus my new puppy...oh yeah and then there is my two month old neice.

I just got done with a CoRo and just poured another Rum and Coke.....now all I need is two or ten more drinks and I'll be all set.

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Staying with the mother-in-law while she recupes from back surgery. A bit on the boring side. Have to come out to the house to smoke a cigar.

·
Registered
21,743 Posts
HEEEELLLLLLPPPPPP!!!!!!!

The topics of discussion have moved from religion to politics....to the cause of obesity in the US....wait...now it's teen pregnancy....I gotta stay out of this :c

I've moved on from the Rum and Coke and going for some Aberlour 10 Single Malt Sctoch...feeling pretty good right now.

:al

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.