Cigar Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21,744 Posts
I haven't because I've heard too many horror stories from people who did bid and ended up overpaying and not getting what they expected.

JMHO

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
i bought a bigbutt hat for kerry from cigarbid a couple of years ago... i didn't have any problems- from what i remember, it works like ebay.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I've tried to bid for items on Cigarbid and have enjoyed watching others out bid me at outrageous prices. There are some deals there, but it seems many of the customers are more than willing to over pay rather than to invest the time to search the web for a better price.
The fun is watching all this and knowing you're smoking the same cigars for less money.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'd have to agree with the previous posts. The only way I would bid there is by finding something I liked, finding the lowest price on the web and going no higher than that price. Anything else is just a waste of time and money.

·
Registered
410 Posts
If your new to cigars its a decent way to try a bunch of close out items. They have some decent deals once in a while.

The one thing I noticed is that once someone gets hooked up buying there all of the sudden they are bidding on things they would have never tried EVER!

THeir customer service is great also.

But beware you may buy loads of smokes you may not like.

hb

·
Registered
96 Posts
I would definitely attest to the customer service part, even though I have never bought from C-bid. It's owned by the same people as Cigars International. I deal with their wholesale division. Very good people. And they wouldn't rip you off. Unfortunately, lots of people end up ripping themselves off on Cbid when they get caught up in the action.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts