Cigar Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are heading out in a few minutes to see the performing group Stomp at the Atlanta Fox Theater. My kids think they are great; I will send in a review later this evening.

·
Registered
756 Posts
i have seen it a couple times. i think it's an excellent show. great display of precussion.

also i was at the fox theater in atlanta back in 1993 i think it was...happened to be the week of 'freaknik'. man was i in the wrong place at the wrong time. anyway, the fox theater is an awesome place. with the planetarium for a ceiling? am i recalling the right place?
hope you enjoy the show!
jimmy
:tpd:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow, what a great performance! Stomp was amazing, entertaining and funny! One of the things that stuck me was no words were spoken throughout the performance with the exception of a few grunts now and then. The story that they could tell just by using common household items was fantastic. The show lasted about 1-½ hours and it was not stop musical percussion the entire time.

For those that have never been to the Fox Theatre, it is absolutely breathtaking. It opened during the Great Depression and is now a historical landmark. As the Atlanta Journal describes it: “picturesque and grandeur beyond imagination.”

My wife and I and our two boys had a great time. I would highly recommend seeing Stomp if their tour comes to your area.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.