Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

· Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright this will be the official sign up sheet! Rules:
1. When you sign in please put shirt size by your name (If the shirt you buy is 100% cotton and not preshrunk get the appropriate size if the shirt will shrink!)

2. To keep it fair two names will be drawn out of the hat to determine who will trade with who, you will then contact your trading partner for an exchange of adresses(I understand there may be someone in an area who has a shirt you would like, then again there may be 5 others who want the same shirt!)

3. Since this is not a pass and between 2 BOTL/SOTL you have One (1) week to send out your package once the list is closed and made, do everyone a courtesy and post a DC# or a tracking # you are a member on a great site be kind to your fellow Brothers.

4. Please also send only five (5) and only 5 cigars (if you feel you need to destroy someone send them quality sticks, If you just want to hurt them badly send dog rockets, if you do this neg rg and trader rating will be given by all!

5. Please post a pic or detailed description of the trade you have recieved and pos. trader feedback if you are happy with the trade (use common sense here)

6. If anyone has a problem shipping to someone out of the states let me know, I will resolve the issue (PM would be best)

7. If you do not have any trader feedback or minimal, your trading partner may request you send first, this is common practice (dont be offended, this is how you earn a rep.!) in this case the second send time will be extended a few days!

8. If you have a shirt from a place you already have PM me we will work something out, after all we are Brothers here (Do NOT! pm because you are fishing for a shirt from some where else, set up a private trade)

9. Not a rule, just a point of interest- if you get the chance post a pic of the shirt and shops origination, with sender and maybe a stick in the pic. :tu

10. Rules may be altered if need be, if it is a major change, everyone involved will have a say.

11. We will close this Sunday 1/6/08 5:00 pm PST and a list will be made later that evening.

Most of all have fun and keep it clean, no hitting below the belt, after all we are all brothers here!

1. Livwire

· Registered
370 Posts
1. Livwire
2. SteveDMatt
3. bmagin320 - i wear a med. i have an xl to give/alaska.

· Registered
2,074 Posts
Cool Tom! I wouldn't have complained anyway if I got another black one.

I also pm'd Coy telling him we just did a private trade and maybe he could avoid a duplicate trade so you aren't overloaded with Orlando shirts.

Hey Ghostrider, off topic here, but I believe your avatar is that of the Punisher.

My wife finally convinced me to wear a helmet (no law in Florida) "Think about your daughter if you won't think about yourself...." She said. and I found a cool skull half helmet made of kevlar with a skull molded into the front and I put a punisher sticker on the back. I think she's happy now although if I crash over 40 mph, a half helmet will protect slightly more than a bandana I believe.

Anyways, sorry to hijack the thread, it's just a cool avatar you have.

I probably don't really look nearly as cool as I think I do, but it's the only setup I was comfortable wearing and believe the kevlar should allow me to survive a bullet if someone decides to cap me in the cranium when i am riding by. I have Thunder Header pipes and although I try to coast into my neighborhood at night, the car alarms always seem to go off.

· Registered
3,875 Posts
1. Livwire - I wear a Lg
2. SteveDMatt - I wear a XXL
3. bmagin320 - i wear a med.
4. icehog3 - I wear XXL
5. opusfxd - Sizing in at XL
6. ghostrider - XL
7. n3uka - XXL
8. smokin' machinist - XL
9. floydpink Large
10. txdyna65 XL

· Registered
1,242 Posts
1. Livwire - I wear a Lg
4. icehog3 - I wear XXL
6. ghostrider - XL
7. n3uka - XXL
9. floydpink Large
10. txdyna65 XL
11. Nabinger16 XXXL (I'm a big boy)

· Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1. Livwire - I wear a Lg
4. icehog3 - I wear XXL
6. ghostrider - XL
7. n3uka - XXL
9. floydpink Large
10. txdyna65 XL
11. Nabinger16 XXXL (I'm a big boy)
12. hdroadking XXL

One more evening to go! Thanks for all your participation! :ss

1 - 20 of 113 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.