Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought it would be cool to start a thread where the Harely riding gorilla's could post a picture.

I'll start it off with a picture of my 2004 Roadking. It has 13,000 miles on it, and I did most of that the first two years I owned it. Miles were harder to put on it once my daughter was born.

· Registered
2,074 Posts
My 2000 Fatboy. I have modified the engine to Stage 2 Screamin Eagle, put a lot of chrome on her, and now am thinking of fulfilling my dream of owning an Ultra Classic and going on long trips before I die.

Probably keep the Fatboy as I will never get back what I put into her. Maybe I'll build a stable like cigarlvr, minus the sportbike.

· Registered
684 Posts
To behonest one of the best I have ever had. It is low but look at the lower back support you get. I had it custom made for the bike and it uses some memory foam that heats up and will mold to you when it gets to 80 degrees

· Registered
2,074 Posts
To behonest one of the best I have ever had. It is low but look at the lower back support you get. I had it custom made for the bike and it uses some memory foam that heats up and will mold to you when it gets to 80 degrees
Looks a lot like the Corbin Gunfighter I just put on mine. They are great seats and built on the frame for a custom fit.

· Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks a lot like the Corbin Gunfighter I just put on mine. They are great seats and built on the frame for a custom fit.
Nobody makes a seat like Corbin. I went to their store in Hollister, Ca. They literally fit your ass while your there. And you walk out with a custom made seat...

· Registered
451 Posts
I have to ask, and I ask purely out of curiosity....How do you guys ride those bikes with big ape hangers? That seems like it would be so uncomfortable and akward to steer? Am I wrong? I honestly have no idea so I mean no disrespect, just asking.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.