·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Happy Fathers day all.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Happy Father's Day to all you dads.

My wife bought me the Padron 1926 sampler some time ago with strict orders that I was not to smoke any of them until Father's Day. Lit up the #1 today. 6 3/4 x 54. It was well worth the wait. Very smooth, but plenty of rich flavor. I found it to be less spicy than the 1964s, but still very enjoyable.

·
DymOnamic
966 Posts
Hey Thanks! :D Same to you all you fafafafathers.

We live a few blocks from a Drive-in Movie Theatre. We just moved here in January, so I haven't had the time to figure out the FM frequency that the sound comes in....till tonite, I spent about 15 minutes in the car going thru the dial so I could go in and impress the teenager, finally after much crackle and fuzz...there it was...Shrek 2! I went inside to tell my daughter and she already knew......everybody knows she said......but me.

It really is true, you turn into your parents! I'm an old fogie......with a stogie! ;) But we get free soundtracks of new releases at my house, if I climb one of the cedars out back and bring binoculars.....forget it....., Happy Fathers Day! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.