Cigar Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Woop Woop Root Rat
2,258 Posts
Happy Fathers day to all the DU magillas.
I got a nice new shirt, a bottle of Scotch and breakfast in bed.

I guess the cigars must be hiding somewhere, I'll have to go on the hunt :ss

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Congrats Jason, Paul and Magness and all other downunder Dads - well all dads in general.

Mine is visiting Chartreuse in France right at the moment so he will be very well looked after. My hubby got a cooked breaky and a chance to go dining suite shopping:hn.........what more could a guy ask for:)

·
Woop Woop Root Rat
2,258 Posts
Whoops, I forgot to mention that last Friday my daughters school had a morning tea for the dads. They had their classroom set up for us when we got their with little place cards, a present, a fathers day card, and a CD. All handmade by her. They sat on the carpet and sand us a song, then we got to open our presents.

It was a picture taken of her in a frame decorated by her, it had little stones glued around the edges with a sign on the bottom saying "dad you rock". The teacher had taken a photo of each child for the frame and they were all wearing a work shirt of their fathers, it's the cutest thing. On the CD were all the photos of all the kids with some back ground music. When the song finishes the photos start again but each child introduces themselves as their father and what they do. So my little girl goes, "Hi, my name is Jason and I help make people safe at work".

It was a beautiful morning and Skylar was as proud as punch to have me their and show me around... not half as proud as I was though:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.