Cigar Forums banner

Happy 4th Everyone!

Tags
4th happy
1K views 27 replies 25 participants last post by  Stubby 
#1 ·
Here's to a great day with family and friends tomorrow - AND - don't forget our Troops and this great country of ours that they are defending for us!

And to our non US BOTL - you guys have a great day too for us/US :usa2:

#4 ·
Thanks for posting Shawn. This is my seventh 4th of July serving in the United States Air Force, and every year that passes, I appreciate our freedoms more. And thanks for supporting the troops. While some people slander us and curse us, we really appreciate those who actually appreciate what we do.

Happy Fourth fellow B'sOTL. Stay safe, enjoy many libations, and a great Cigar :)

#6 ·
Happy 4th to all!! Hope everyone has a very enjoyable and memorable day!

God bless our troops and keep them safe!

oh yeh, and dont forget about us working stiffs that will be keeping America rolling on the 4th

#7 ·
Ditto happy fourth I spend the day with Elvis praying of the time we do not need to send cigars to our Brave Men and Women in harms way. I love each and everyone of you. Please remember the real reason for this day. It's the day Will Smith killed the Alien Mother ship :)

#14 ·
A heartfelt happy Independence Day to all. For those that have given years of service for this country, we can never give you back enough. For those that have died in service of this country, we cannot even imagine how to thank you and those that gave you up so that you could protect values in which you believed. God bless :usa2:

#19 ·
Happy 4th to all, God bless all those who are serving and protecting this great country we live in, be safe and enjoy. Think I"ll smoke a My Father, in honor of our Forefathers and for a fellow BOTL whose father has passed.........please take a moment to remember those who sacrificed so much in the name of freedom........

#22 ·
:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:
:usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2:

HAPPY 4TH EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#26 ·

Happy Independence Day everyone!

Enjoy the day, and remember the great Americans who came before us that fought and died to give us this great country, free from tyranny. Also remember the great Americans that fight today to preserve those freedoms. Have fun and God Bless!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.