Cigar Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son arrived home from college at 4 this morning. Waking me up, Brian held up a new Xbox game called Halo 2. We played for two hours, until I had to shower and depart bleary eyed for work. He announced that the game is my Xmas present, and was going back to college with him until then. Cruel kid.

The original Halo was fun, and playable by members of the pre-video game generation. Halo 2 is more of the same, with better graphics, weapons, and story line.

The game is rated Mature, but gore is mostly limited to exploding green alien goo.

Joe

· Registered
931 Posts
Joe,
I have Xbox for my home theater system. I do not know how you can keep up to figure those games out. On a good day I can get to the 2nd level of any given game. They are far too advanced for this 36 year old boy.

· Registered
852 Posts
Mr. Filly purchased this game a few days ago and I haven't seen him since! lol He's been parked in front of the tv every night and I'm sure he'll be there until tomorrow morning or he conquers the game, whichever comes first! lmao
He has friends that are coming over next weekend to compete so they are all practicing like heck! :r

· -
11,798 Posts
coppertop is a HALO JUNKIE!! he was so hooked on the first Halo, that we all bought the PC version of it and use to link all of us at work and play 5 on 5... was a blast..

i'm not a fan of the PS2 or XBox, simply cuz i'm not familiar with the buttons, knobs, triggers, etc. but i could play the hell outta sega and all the nintendo thingys when i was single.

anyone play MEDAL OF HONOR online? coppertop and i belong to a big group of guys (they call them "clans" - i still can't believe i'm in one, just cuz the name has other meanings i don't like to be associated with). but we kick ass... i hadn't played in well over a week, then i hopped on during my 1.5 days at home between trips... didn't miss a beat, was the highest scorer with over 30 something kills and only died 5 or 6 times. i was happy.
:{bbf}:Im-Ho-Tep rules!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.