Cigar Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, a few hours ago, I settled my fat ass into my favorite smoking area to have some "Me Time". I clipped the cap off my cigar and watched it fall to the concrete floor. It landed on another one. While I was smoking, I took a look around my chair and came up with a total of seven caps. I didn't even realize I had been doing it. Made me wonder how many of them had already blown away.

·
Registered
190 Posts
My little humidor is on top of a dresser, which has a garbage can next to it. I always clip the caps over the trash...

My habit is to clip and check the draw indoors, then go out on the balcony outside my room, light up (out of the wind if necessary), get my chair and table/ashtray ready, then go back in and get myself a drink and a book or the laptop prior to settling in for my smoking session.

·
Disinterested
10,299 Posts
The central air shat the bed a while back, so with nothing but window units to tide me over, I have been forced out of my cave and onto the screened in porch. There are bands collected in every corner and on the table. Pretty comical to look at.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts