Cigar Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
http://www.hajenius.com/

this place is a must see... it's in the old city center on rokin street, which is the main street coming out of the train station. the cigar shop is about 5 or 6 blocks from the station- you can get the address on the web site. they're a little snooty in there, but it's worth a visit... it;s a huge shop. there are many much smaller habanos shops with more cordial proprietors, but, of course, the stock is limited.

·
DymOnamic
966 Posts
Don't confuse hajenius with Baba Sheeba, Front Page, Stones cafe or De Kull, those smokes have quite a buzzzzzzz factor. Great coffee though! :D Have a great trip, Amsterdam is beautiful. rns

·
Registered
207 Posts
robmcd said:
this place is a must see...

Oh, yesssss! A must see is right. Oh, how I miss Amsterdam, all of my favorite things. I'll be back briefly in October and I can't wait.

My advice for any trip to Holland: The Kroller-Muller Museum near Arnem has an extensive outdoor sculpture garden that is probably one of the best places in the world to stroll with a habano. 50+ acres of manicured landscape and 100+ pieces of modern sculpture. It is a great day trip, stay longer if you can. Oh, the indoor collection is outstanding also.

·
Registered
756 Posts
you're going to amsterdam and looking for a "cigar" smoking shop?! you must be crazy!

:r just kidding

have a great trip!
i have heard it is beautiful and a lot of fun there.

jimmy

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Man I wish I was headed to Amsterdam. I'd smoke some of that famous wacky tobacco again for S&Gs. Have a safe trip

:pu

1 - 10 of 10 Posts