Cigar Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a reminder to all the video game playin, cigar smokin gearheads like me......Gran Turismo 4 was released today. Just picked up my copy this morning after the trip to the dentist.....man.....I should have taken the whole day off!

I will be busy for a while :z :w :al

·
X Canadian
1,306 Posts
1f1fan said:
Just a reminder to all the video game playin, cigar smokin gearheads like me......Gran Turismo 4 was released today. Just picked up my copy this morning after the trip to the dentist.....man.....I should have taken the whole day off!

My favorite track on GT3 is Laguna Seca. I've driven every car on that track and love it!! I've been to Laguna Seca 4 or 5 times over the years and the detail on the game is amazing. Hope GT4 is just as good, you should do a review.

·
Registered
5,033 Posts
1f1fan said:

almost picked that up yesterday. is it as good as it looks? damn there goes another 2hrs a night!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I'm gettin a copy at noon today.
Moving the big TV out to the garage where me and the boys can hang out, play GT4, watch TV and do some serious cigar smoking. And if I can get myself away from the game for long enough, I have to replace a tweeter in my car.

Looks the weekend is all booked up fellas. :w :z

·
Registered
21,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
glovepuppy said:
I'm gettin a copy at noon today.
Moving the big TV out to the garage where me and the boys can hang out, play GT4, watch TV and do some serious cigar smoking. And if I can get myself away from the game for long enough, I have to replace a tweeter in my car.

Looks the weekend is all booked up fellas. :w :z
:r

I just did the same thing! Moved a 27" tv I wasn't using into the garage. Between the Epi 2 and making sure my dog didn't trip over my controller cord I didn't really get to play a lot last night. I did notice it is much easier to choose your cars and the detail was awesome. Can't wait until I have some sweet rides...now if I only had my old GT3 game data :c

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I have mine :cool:
Played a smidgen during lunch today. Boy is it easier to pick through cars with $110,000 rather than just $10,000. I bout the Mitsubishi GT in the used car showroom II. Unfortunately, it doesn't have the twin turbo on it like the one I most oftenly drove in GT3. I'm going to start over and get one of the Skylines instead.

Only an hour left in the work day. I wonder if I could sneak out a little early? Would the boss see me? Would he care? Would he understand that I HAVE to play this video game instead of getting work done?

WHAT THE HELL, its not like I'm working right now anyways. I'm out.
:z

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.