Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. Any other grilling/smoking enthusiasts in here? What's your favorite stick while working the grill/smoker. I tend to grab cheaper sticks in case I have to toss it. Smoking some pork ribs and enjoyed a Diesel Sunday Gravy. Pretty decent stick.
Edit: I have 5 kids, so I tend to enjoy my better sticks at night when they are all asleep.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
667 Posts
I must disagree with y’all. If your firing up a smoker there are very few things that will finish on a smoker before a cigar. Unless you have a 5hr cigar lol. Just personally I’m not putting anything on a smoker that takes less then 3hrs. That’s at least a gar maybe gar and a half at min

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The weather here in PA. Needs to make up its mind. T-shirt and shorts one day and the next day it's snows. I got a beautiful brisket in my fridge that wants to get smoked. I'm seriously considering getting a thermal blanket for the smoker.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Beautiful day today. Nothing fancy just some dogs, country style rbs, and asparagus on the grill. I saw someone wrapped asparagus with bacon so I figured I'd give it shot. The kids liked it but the mostly just ate the bacon and left the asparagus alone. I thought it was pretty good.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 43 Posts