Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
21,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Just wanted to say hello to everyone on the board. Looks like a lot of good advice and information around here. Poker, thank you for the information, much appreciated.

I've been enjoying cigars for about 3 years now. First cigars from ISOM was in Montreal, up there for the F1 race 2 years ago - Great town. I sampled some RyJ Cedro #3's and Monty #4's.

On a recent trip to the Caribbean I sampled more from ISOM, what great smokes! And now I can officially say I'm hooked....

Picked up a new 300 ct humidor and looking forward to some Monte #2's, Bolivar Corona, Cohiba Siglo III and others the next chance I get.

Looking forward to some good discussions and great cigars!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Welcome....

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Welcome aboard. Also my friend, remember that you heard it here first...you are well on your way down the slippery slope when you come to the realization that a 300 count humidor just isn't big enough!

·
Registered
110 Posts
1f1fan said:
Hello,

Just wanted to say hello to everyone on the board. Looks like a lot of good advice and information around here. Poker, thank you for the information, much appreciated.

I've been enjoying cigars for about 3 years now. First cigars from ISOM was in Montreal, up there for the F1 race 2 years ago - Great town. I sampled some RyJ Cedro #3's and Monty #4's.

On a recent trip to the Caribbean I sampled more from ISOM, what great smokes! And now I can officially say I'm hooked....

Picked up a new 300 ct humidor and looking forward to some Monte #2's, Bolivar Corona, Cohiba Siglo III and others the next chance I get.

where are you at in VA,im in stafford VA its nice to see someone so close.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
1f1fan said:
Hello,

Welcome aboard! You certainly have good taste in Cigars - I hope you get to place all of those ISOMs in your humidor! And if you ever need help with eliminating a few of them... well I would be available! :D

:cool:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.