Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello CS, my name is Robert im 34 years old and i live in Stockholm Sweden. I've been lurking here for a couple of months so i tought it was about time i introduced myself. I was drawn into the darkside by a friend of mine about 6 months ago and i can tell you that the fall has been hard and brutal since then. :D I have learned a lot on this great forum and i hope to be here for a long time.

Robert.

· no..not THAT Dave!
14,229 Posts
Shalom Robert,welcome to CS,it's best to keep a dry pair of underwear while your here!How is the cigar biz in Sweden? Can you get pretty much the same stuff as here in the states?BTW- love your meatballs!

· Registered
1,417 Posts
Robson said:
Hello CS, my name is Robert im 34 years old and i live in Stockholm Sweden. I've been lurking here for a couple of months so i tought it was about time i introduced myself. I was drawn into the darkside by a friend of mine about 6 months ago and i can tell you that the fall has been hard and brutal since then. :D I have learned a lot on this great forum and i hope to be here for a long time.

Robert.
Welcome. Is it true the streets are paved with naked women in Sweden. That's what our textbooks teach us. I'm from Texas. We have tumbleweeds and ride horses.

Just trying to bridge the gap of understanding. I'm willing to do a cultural exchange of a horse for a blonde.

· Registered
1,376 Posts
Welcome to CS bud. Sweden exports some pretty good stuff. I'm a big fan of the Skagen line of watches. So much so I sent mine that way this morning to get the face repaired.

Anyhooooo, you'll love it here. I too am interested in hearing about the cigar business over there... Does it thrive?

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank's for the warm welcome guys!
When it comes to the cigarbiz in Sweden i would say there is a lot to be wanted. Our tobacco taxes are extremely high wich makes some brands cost twice as much as in the USA. Some good brands are also hard to come by because most retailers mainly sell Cubans. I think a lot of swedes, me included, buy most of their cigars from other european countries or the US.
And yes our streets are filled with naked blondes!:dr

Robert.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.