Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Vendor
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
My name is Luis Paredes and I'm the founder of vicemerchant.com, an online site for cigar accessories with a focus on Made-in-America and handmade accessories. I'm looking forward to interacting with everyone!

Currently enjoying Foundation Cigar's Tabernacle David and Goliath cigars.

·
Super Moderator
17,474 Posts
Welcome

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
41 Posts
Welcome from S NJ. Have you been traveling around to the brick & mortar stores in the NJ/PA area? There are at least two retail outlets that are sick of the shoddy items they’re sourcing from your competitors... especially lighters and humidors.

·
Vendor
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Welcome from S NJ. Have you been traveling around to the brick & mortar stores in the NJ/PA area? There are at least two retail outlets that are sick of the shoddy items they’re sourcing from your competitors... especially lighters and humidors.
Ken, oh damn! That's super helpful to hear! No, I haven't had a chance these past few months to do much traveling. Do you have any specific lounges/shops you think I should visit that have mentioned that they are sick of their accessory suppliers? Working on a new concrete ashtray design that I'm hoping to get around to some stores too.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Ken, oh damn! That's super helpful to hear! No, I haven't had a chance these past few months to do much traveling. Do you have any specific lounges/shops you think I should visit that have mentioned that they are sick of their accessory suppliers? Working on a new concrete ashtray design that I'm hoping to get around to some stores too.
You have a new “conversation”.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts