Cigar Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings fellow leaf lovers!

...I'm new to Club Stogie and have to tell you as far as first impressions go...this place is awesome!

I've posted a non private photo gallery entitled The Big Smoke Las Vegas 2004 and have shared a little about the trip in my picture captions.

Just wanted to give you a little flavor of what the trip was like. We had a blast as a friend of mine and I left our spouses at home and took off for a "boys weekend in vegas"...met lots of great folks from coast to coast and border to border. The food was amazing and the premium smokes they sent me home with generated lots of new cravings!

Meeting Mr. Fuente was a jolt and watching some of the Master Rollers convinced me not to quit my day job. I will just continue to enjoy the fruits of their labor!

If you get a chance to attend one...GO!

http://www.clubstogie.com/photo/showgallery.php/cat/528

Glad to be on board here!

Cheers!
Ken

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Re: Greetings Fellow Leaf Lovers! Big Smoke Pix!

Golfgoose said:
Greetings fellow leaf lovers!

...I'm new to Club Stogie and have to tell you as far as first impressions go...this place is awesome!

I've posted a non private photo gallery entitled The Big Smoke Las Vegas 2004 and have shared a little about the trip in my picture captions.

Just wanted to give you a little flavor of what the trip was like. We had a blast as a friend of mine and I left our spouses at home and took off for a "boys weekend in vegas"...met lots of great folks from coast to coast and border to border. The food was amazing and the premium smokes they sent me home with generated lots of new cravings!

Meeting Mr. Fuente was a jolt and watching some of the Master Rollers convinced me not to quit my day job. I will just continue to enjoy the fruits of their labor!

If you get a chance to attend one...GO!

Glad to be on board here!

Cheers!
Ken
AAAHHH another fellow golfer....Welcome glad to have ya.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Welcome aboard and thanks for the pics!

·
Sneaky Bombin Bastage
2,569 Posts
Welcome to CS! Thanks for the picture contributions!

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Welcome aboard, and thanks for the pics.

Glad I get up earlier than Mrs ScottM. Don't know what I looked at more... the girly pics or... well... .there was some other stuff in there, too!

Scott"suckerforskin"M

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Awesome pics.

Thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all the welcome messages and I'm glad everybody is enjoying the Vegas Big Smoke Pictures!

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas....unless you post pictures at the CS web site :w

I've got other pictures of the live entertainment at the Big Smoke...was just trying to keep the site more on the PG13 playing field :cool:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.