Cigar Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Bacon Lover
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else agree with me - the yanks-boston game 7 was the greatest game ever!
Even if your not a fan of either team you have to admit that was a classic.
What made it even better was I watched it w/ my buddy (who also is a big Yankee fan) at our favorite sports bar while enjoying a Joya De Nic. Gran Counsel - man that was a strong smoke!!
Im not sure if it was the game or the smoke (or both), but my heart was beating so fast I was feeling faint in the 11th!

Yankee Fan - :)
Boston Fan :c

·
Registered
718 Posts
Various family committments had me busy that night. By the time I was able to join the game, it was already the bottom of the 8th, and the Yanks were down 5-2. Yeah, it was pretty intense. I definitely got into it, my pulse was up, I was sitting on the edge of my seat. I couldn't believe the rally to tie it up. And man, when Boone hit that homer I would have turned a cartwheel (if I knew how). I hope the Marlins put up a fight. But, sorry edisonbird, the Yankees will take it all.

·
DymOnamic
966 Posts
I Loved It! I'm also jealous that you were able to enjoy a Gran Consul during the game. (note to myself; put TV in garage) It was the first game seven I did not know which way to bet. Bookies and gamblers must of been freaking a little at the bottom of the ninth.

I think we may be in for a surprise or two in this World Series.

·
Registered
291 Posts
What a game that was....agree that it was probably one of the most entertaining games I was lucky enough to view...got to get a copy. Oh, the Siglo VI and the glass of Merlot made a nice nightcap to that night.
:w

1 - 4 of 4 Posts