Cigar Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy apes, have been on my balcony enjoying a Padron 64 maduro and a Raison de Etre ale by Dogfish Head brewery in Delaware to celebrate the continued good health of my little dog. Bone marrow biopsy, at least the aspirate portion, does not indicate any abnormal cells, still waiting on the pure marrow aspect, but the vets are very comfortable saying it isnt cancer. Still has a very peculiar immune disorder but it can be treated with steroids. So every day is a good day and my wife is out of the doldrums. Appreciate the prayers. Frank B

·
An ass, not a fish
4,476 Posts
FrankB said:
Howdy apes, have been on my balcony enjoying a Padron 64 maduro and a Raison de Etre ale by Dogfish Head brewery in Delaware to celebrate the continued good health of my little dog. Bone marrow biopsy, at least the aspirate portion, does not indicate any abnormal cells, still waiting on the pure marrow aspect, but the vets are very comfortable saying it isnt cancer. Still has a very peculiar immune disorder but it can be treated with steroids. So every day is a good day and my wife is out of the doldrums. Appreciate the prayers. Frank B
Glad to hear that Frank, all the best for your little one.

Sean

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
That's good news brother. Steroids huh? Be prepared to buy more dogfood.

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
FrankB said:
Amen for the good news.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Hope the little guy has a full recovery! Thanks for the update!

:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.