Cigar Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure you have all had these but I had one the other night that really was worth writing about. After a hot & humid Oklahoma day I decided to get in the floating lounge and hop in the pool with a few beers and a Bolivar Fuerte "A". WOW!

It was heaven. I just floated around with not a care in the world. For that one brief smokefilled hour there was no work, no bills, no politics, no wife and kids (oops, did i say that?) and I was just a cigar smoker floating in bliss. It wasn't really anything special to describe but it was just whole atmosphere, my mood, the weather, the water and of course the smoke. When it was over I was a bit sad but appreciative of the time.

I don't know what makes these times outshine other's but whenever it all comes together it sure is nice. I'll just sit and wait for another but until then I'll try to enjoy life to the fullest.

Cheers...:w

·
Bull Goose Gorilla
796 Posts
I love hearing about those "moments" almost as much as experiencing them. Thanks for the image.

·
still puffin
1,001 Posts
yup
sometimes ... i will ask the wife if she has anything important to do/say 'cause i will be going into a cigar "coma" shortly.sounds like what happens to you.great way to spend an hour...million miles away from everything.

thanks
derrek:)

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I know what you are talking about. Last week I made myself a drink, lit the tiki torches around the patio, lounged in my new adirondack chair and fired a Punch Maduro Maduro. It was a great time for about an hour and a half. Then it got dark and we were tired so we watched the news and went to bed. Very relaxing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts