Cigar Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have enjoyed the occasional Opus X, and more recently the Tatuaje, however I have yet to try the Graycliff. I know they are expensive but not heard much about these cigars. I like strong / spicy cigars what would someone suggest as a good start off to this family? also what would be a good drink to take it with? any suggestions or descriptions of the cigars or the whole family would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
You can read about the different blends on Graycliff's website. Click on the link that says "View our online catalog"

Also, if you haven't checked it out yet, Top25Cigar is a great place to read reviews on cigars. You can find the link to Top25Cigar at the top of the page in the middle.

I have a Blue Label that is currently resting in the humi (thanks to Mr.Maduro) and I can't wait to try it. No way could I afford them, but I suspect it will be a treat when I smoke it! :ss

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Some Graycliffs are going on a weekly special on CI- Actually they are a steal!! I think they are closing out the box design. You might pick some up. You can get sample packs from a lot of the internet cigar sites.
Strong and Spicy is different for us all as far as taste goes. I have the Blue labels. May I suggest a Nice Petite Sirah ? :ss

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Some Graycliffs are going on a weekly special on CI- Actually they are a steal!! I think they are closing out the box design. You might pick some up. You can get sample packs from a lot of the internet cigar sites.
Strong and Spicy is different for us all as far as taste goes. :ss
:tpd:
I forgot about that deal on cigars international...might be right up your alley. I agree with Bob's assessment about taste too...tastes are different for everyone. My strong and spicy is a Famous Nicaraguan 3000, yum!

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
:tpd:
I forgot about that deal on cigars international...might be right up your alley. I agree with Bob's assessment about taste too...tastes are different for everyone. My strong and spicy is a Famous Nicaraguan 3000, yum!
Mine would be a Pepin for spice and a LFD or HdN or Partagas for strong full body.

A La Herencia from Mr. Ramirez cigars is a great cigar. Rolled by Roberto Ramirez of Ramirez Cigars.
He rolls some really nice cigars that are not talked about much here.

www.ramirezcigars.com

·
Registered
485 Posts
Myself, I'm a big fan of the Espresso(black label) line but, for the last few weeks I've been loving the Crystals(white label).

I must have gone thru a dozen or so of the "Tacos"(petite corona) and I'm loving 'em.

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
to me compared to your opus X and tatuaje comment.... Gracliffs atleast blow away the opus... Much cheaper for the most part, great smooth, lightly sweet finishing some.. triple cuban cap i believe. Blue's and the red's are the only thing i familiar with- if you have a size and type you are looking for pm me, my local shop has them, at a killer price-
S.T-

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
- if you have a size and type you are looking for pm me, my local shop has them, at a killer price-
S.T-
My local shop has em, they are just in the $25 range, which is why i was upset when i JUST missed the last box for sale of reds. I am sure i will have one soon, but how big of a discount are we talking?

·
Sacred cows taste best
1,040 Posts
Fell down the slope with a red label Graycliff. Buttery smooth, and delicious. Mild to medium flavor. Expresso's have a lot more punch.

·
Smoke Em If U Got Em
940 Posts
So I have enjoyed the occasional Opus X, and more recently the Tatuaje, however I have yet to try the Graycliff. I know they are expensive but not heard much about these cigars. I like strong / spicy cigars what would someone suggest as a good start off to this family? also what would be a good drink to take it with? any suggestions or descriptions of the cigars or the whole family would be appreciated.
Funny, I asked the same question tonight. See http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=102649

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
My local shop has em, they are just in the $25 range, which is why i was upset when i JUST missed the last box for sale of reds. I am sure i will have one soon, but how big of a discount are we talking?
full churchills and torpedo's at our shop 18.95 tops
- owner goes right threw to graycliff, met them at the last rtda

·
Smoke Em If U Got Em
940 Posts
You can read about the different blends on Graycliff's website. Click on the link that says "View our online catalog"

Also, if you haven't checked it out yet, Top25Cigar is a great place to read reviews on cigars. You can find the link to Top25Cigar at the top of the page in the middle.

I have a Blue Label that is currently resting in the humi (thanks to Mr.Maduro) and I can't wait to try it. No way could I afford them, but I suspect it will be a treat when I smoke it! :ss
Nice looking cigars!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.